NATIONAL PIANO CONTEST “MUSICA MUNDI”
8th-9th of June, Boem & Bol Piano House, Bucharest
- TIMELINE: 8th-9th of June 2019
- LOCATION: Boem & Bol Piano House, Bitolia Entrance, No. 65, 1st District, Bucharest
III. ORGANIZER: Boem & Bol Piano House and Boem Club Music School
- WHO CAN PARTICIPATE: STUDENTS FROM PREUNIVERSITAR SYSTEM (preschool, primary, gymnasium and lyceum), SECTIONS: amateur piano, complementary piano, main piano, piano 4 hands, LEVELS: beginner, advanced (by classes and years of study).
V.REPERTORY: 2 DIFFERENT PIECES
The maximum time allowed for pre-schoolers: 4 min, primary 6 min, gymnasium 10 min, high school 14 min. For the amateur piano section, complementary piano and 4-hand piano, the reductions are accepted and can be played on the score. Candidates from Main Piano section will play from memory. All participants will play without rehearsals.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 4th of June 2019
VII. REGISTRATION FEE: 120 Lei
VIII. THE GREAT PRIZE: AN UPRIGHT PIANO which costs 4 500 EURO
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The repertory communicated in the enrollment form cannot be changed later.
- Candidates are asked to fit in the maximum amount of time allowed for each category. Otherwise, the jury will interrupt the candidate’s interpretation.
- The entry order in the competition will be done in alphabetical order, for each category.
- d. All trials are public, and the jury’s decisions cannot be disputed.
- For each category will be given participation certificates, excellence diplomas, musicality certificates and special prizes as well and their teachers will be awarded.
- The deadline for enrollments at the National Piano Contest “Musica Mundi”, organized by Boem & Bol Piano House together with the Boem Club Music School, is June 4, 2019
- The entry order will be displayed on www.casapianelor.ro
- In case of absence, the participation fee is not refunded.
- DOCUMENTS FOR THE REGISTRATION:
- Enrollment form
- Birth certificate copy
- Receipt for payment of the enrollment fee (O.P, receipt)
- Scan Sheets
- PARTICIPANTS MAY ENROLL:
By e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org (the documents will be sent scanned at a good resolution);
All the documents for the registration must be sent in the same email, with the title of the contest and the candidate’s name.
The registration is considered done just after we receive the email with all the necessary documents for the registration attached. After we receive your email, you will send back a written confirmation
XI: REGISTRATION FEE:
In order to participate in the Musica Mundi Contest organized by Boem & Bol Piano House, candidates must pay the participation fee of 120 lei.
The participation fee can be paid through bank transfer (will be required to the contact person the account in which the payment has to be done, as well as the payments details).
The contest jury will be formed by pianists and piano teachers.
Email for subscriptions: email@example.com
Phone: 0785 442 284
Deadline for Enrollments: June 4, 2019